Malabar Erachi pathiri / stuffed chicken
For Dough(Pathiri):Wheat flour - 1cup
All purpose flour /maida- 1cup
For Chicken Filling:Boneless Chicken - 1/2 kilo
Turmeric Powder - 1/4tsp
Chopped Onion - 1big
Chilli powder - 1/2tsp
Tomato sauce -1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste- 1tsp
Garam masala Powder -1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves - little
Mint leaves - little
Green chilles -1 -2tsp
- Cook the chicken with salt,turmeric ,chilli powder,Garam masala , Ginger Garlic paste and little water.
- Allow to cool . Mince the chicken and set it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped onion saute till slightly brown add ginger,garlic paste,green chillies
- Add the minced cooked chicken and saute for a while.add tomoto sauce
- Add chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Adjust the salt.Filling is ready.Keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix together wheat flour,all purpose flour and salt.Add enough water and make a smooth dough.
- Divide into equal sized small balls .
- Roll it like poori and add the filling in the centre.
- Cover it with another poori/ pathiri.
- Slowly press the edges using fingers to seal/or u can use fork to seal the edges all the masala in.
Repeat the same process .
Heat oil in a pan .
Deep fry the pathiris.