As I am A great fan of Peanut .....I will do it often
Raw Peanuts 2 Cups -soak overnight
Salt to taste
A pinch of Hing
Red chilli, broken-1
A pinch of Mustard seeds
- Pressure cook the peanuts until soft /2 whistle in pressure cooker to touch with some salt and turmeric.
- Drain and keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds, once it starts to splutter lower the heat.
- Then add red chillies, curry leaves and hing.
- Now, add the cooked and drained peanuts to this.
- Saute until all the moisture evaporates.
- Check for seasonings add coconut and mango ..our tasty
- Peanut sundal is readyyyyyy
Sending this Recipe to Anyonecancook
With minimum amount of time
With less ingredients