- Soak Rice,urad dhall,fenugreek seeds for 4-5 hours
- Grind dal and Rice to a very fine paste.add salt
- Cover and keep aside for 7-8 hours, undisturbed. (preferably in a warm place
- Heat the dosa tawa and pour one ladle full of batter into a thin circular shape.
- Pour few drops of oil /ghee along the sides and over the dosa.
- Now spread over the dosa with dosa ladle. [ to make it paper thin]
- Serve it with mutton gravy,Coconut Chutney and Sambar.
Sending this to :Gayathriscookspot
Sending this Recipe to Anyonecancook
With minimum amount of time
With less ingredients
Sending this to :cooking-goodfood.blogspot.com