Onion-1(Medium sized, chopped)
Finely chopped tomoto- 1
Oil - 2tbsp
Cinnamon stick -1(of 1")
Saunf(fennel seeds)-1/2 tsp
Clove-2 Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Dhaniya powder-1 tsp
Salt - to taste
grind it Nicely
- In A Pan add1 tbsp of oil Add a pinch of saunf and whole gram masala then Saute the onion and then add garlicand ginger paste
- Saute until raw smell goes
- Add the chicken along with the fried onions .fry for few minutes till the chicken turns white.
- Then add chilli powder ,coriander powder and turmeric powder and little salt
- Add Tomotoes cook for 5 t0 10 minutes
- Then add the grounded masala along with required amount of water and salt, allow it to thicken.