As we were in coastal area we used to get lots of fish in our area north chennai.
My friend Malar went to Boston she bought me the shark thanks to her .
Try out and do give me your valuable comments.
Antha naal nyabagam...with Sho and Savi miss u Gals
- Wash & clean the fish.Now boil the shark fish with turmeric in a vessel for about 6 to 8 mins or in pressure cooker for 1 whistle.
- Check whether it is cooked , if not means boil for another 5 mins.
- Remove the fish from the hot water & peel the skin & remove the bones.
- the skin will comes off. Just rub it with ur hand ,Now scramble the fish
- Heat oil in a skillet /pan ,add fennel seeds, chopped garlic , green chilli's fry for 2 mins .Then add chopped onions& fry until the onions turn light brown,add ginger garlic paste
- To this add turmeric powder, chilli powder , salt & mix it well . curry leaves ,now add the scrambled fish & saute it well .
- Cook this in medium low flame until the moisture goes away from the fish .
- Don't add water ,close the lid & cook in low flame.
- Check for salt & give a stir for a while so that it won't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves & serve it hot .