Vermicelli - 1 cup
Sugar -¾ cup
Cardamom seeds powder- 1 spoon
Pista nuts ,cashews- halved
Kesari color- few drops
Ghee -½ cup.
- Heat a non-stick skillet. Toast vermicelli and ravai(separtely) for few minutes in ghee …..till fragrant. Transfer it to a bowl. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat ½ tsp of ghee. Add pista nuts,Cashews and fry them till they turn to golden color. Set aside.
- Add 2 cup of water and to boil and kesari Color..When it comes to boiling point. Add vermicelli to it keep stirring.(No Lumps)
- Now add sugar, cardamom seeds Continue cooking.
- When semolina is done…sucking up all the water and moisture and Ghee shows up on sides.
- Remove it from the stove and transfer it to display bowl.
- Serve warm or cold as a dessert.