My mother used to make along with tomoto rice during my schooldays. Recipe for you guys
Garlic ginger paste-1/4 tsp
Salt and oil as per taste
- Hard boil the eggs and make cut into two equal halves.
- Add two tsp of oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and curry leaves(optional) to the hot oil, stir for a minute.
- Reduce the flame to medium and add the chilli powder and salt.
- Stir for a minute and add little of water, and let it boil.
- Now add the eggs, cut side down and cook till all the water evaporates.
- Turn the eggs gently, so that the masala is coated well on all sides.
Serve with any mixed rice.kerrai sadam,sambar sadam,tomoto,lemon rice etc