Keerai- 1 bunch -
Toordhal/moong dhall – ½ cup
Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
Onion – 1/2 chopped finely
green chilli-4Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
Coconut gratings – 1 tablespoon
Jeera – 1 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Cook dhal with onion tomoto and green chilli turmeric powde till soft .
- Remove the roots and wash the keerai thoroughly.
- Chop the keerai finely. .and cook until keerai is done
- add cooked dhal mashed nicely
- Grind coconut and jeera to a paste and add this also to the keerai.
- Add little water and make semi liquid. Allow to boil.
- Season it with mustard and red chilli finely fried