Avarakkai-1 cup cleaned chopped
Crushed garlic cloves-2
salt to taste
oil, Mustard seeds, urad dal
- Cleaning the avarakai is time consuming process in this recipe. U can see sharp ends on either side of the beans.
- All u have to do is pull this strings in the opposite direction. That's it... just chop finely.
- Cook chopped beans. Add1/2 cup of water. cover and let it cook for 5-10 minutes in medium heat.Let all the water evaporate.
- Heat oil in pan and do the seasoning.add mustard. Add crushed garlic cloves. Saute till the aroma comes out of garlic.
- Add onion and fry till translucent. . then add crushed red chilli to it
- Now break the egg into the mixture and cook till Burji consistency. then add the cooked avaraikai to it Remove from heat.
Serve hot with sambar , rasam rice or any rice !!!!!