- Clean and cut the fish into big slices and keep it aside, extract the tamarind juice
- Heat Oil in the heavy bottom pan, season the mustard and fenugreek seeds. Follow with curry leaves, garlic slices
- Close the pan with the lid till the tomatoes turn to mash, oil oozes on the edges.
- After the tomatoes cooked well add the tamarind juice, stir it well. Leave it to cook nicely for 10 mts or till the raw smell of the masalas goes off.
- Finally add some pepper powder and kulambhu is ready
- Now the delicious Fish Kulambu is ready to serve with hot steamed rice