1. Besan flour (Gram flour) – 2 cups
2. Onion – 1 cup (finely sliced)
3. Green chillies - 2 (finely chopped)
3. Red chilli powder – ¾ tsp or to taste
4. Salt – to taste
5. Curry leaves – 10 (finely chopped)
6. Coriander leaves – few (finely chopped)
7. Oil – for deep frying
- Take a large mixing bowl and add gram flour, onions, green chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves, chilli powder and salt.
- Without adding any water mix well.
- If necessary add very little amount of water to make a thick paste.Leave it for 10 mins.
- Then take a deep pan and heat with oil
- .Drop the mixture in the form of un even sized pieces.
- Deep fry till they turn into golden brown colour.In-between stir well.
- Remove from heat and drain the oil completely.