is a sweet dish made during festivals especially during Krishna Jayanthi.
Easy to make
1 cup semolina (rava / suji)
1/2 cup freshly grated/Desiccated coconut
1 cup sugar
1 /2 cup milk
1 tsp kishmish/raisins
1 tsp cashewnuts (kaju)
3 tsp ghee
- Heat up a little ghee and lightly fry cashew ,badam,raisins them.Keep aside
- Heat up ghee in a deep pot and fry the semolina (suji) on low heat up till it turns light brown in colour.
- Now Add the coconut And salute for 2 minutes
- Then mix in sugar Switch off the stove and add milk and stir fry till the mixture becomes sticky.
- Mix in the cashew nuts and raisins to the mixture. form the dough into small balls.
- Take a big spoon full of this mixture and see if you can make small rounds.
- If yes then go ahead and make small rounds.
- If you have added too much milk then keep the on the flame again and keep stiring for 2 to 3 minutes and then make the rounds.
- This can be stored for 5 to 7 days.
Note : If you add too much of milk then the ladoos turn hard the next day. Make sure you add milk little by little.
Also Known as : Rava Ladu, Semolina Laddu, Suji Ladoo, Sooji Laadu
Sending this to :Treat To Eyes : Series-2
Sending this Recipe to Anyonecancook
With minimum amount of time
With less ingredients
Sending This to Spice Ur Senses
Sending this to :cooking-goodfood.blogspot.com