Famous 'Mutton Dosai' at Mudaliar Idli Shop in Madurai.I was searching about mutton in Youtube i end up with this Recipe
It was in Malayalam ..............i did try it came out very well..hope you guys try and let me know
Recipe Link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzZ_9DYT_5s
Dosa batter - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1
For the Filling:
Mutton - 1 Lb
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Chillie powder - 3 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 /2 tsp
Whole Gram masala:
For Grinding:Coconut-1/4 cup
Salt to taste.
To make mutton filling:
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil.Add Whole gram masala and then add onions.
- Saute it well.Add Ginger Garlic paste.
- Now add the mutton pieces.Stir well and add all the Chiilli,Coriander,Turmeric powders.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and salt.
- To this add 1/4 cup of water .
- Close the lid and put the 3-4 whistle .
- Cook for 10 min in medium flame.
- Switch off the flame.
- When Pressure releases open the Cooker and add Grinded coconut and cook for another 10 minutes
- Break the egg with Mutton Kurma(break the mutton into
- small pieces) and mix well
- Heat the tawa.Pour the batter in the centre.
- Spread the batter.(Keep the flame in medium)
- Spread the mutton curry mixture evenly .Cover the tawa with lid for 1 min.
- Flip the dosa after 1 min and let the dosa cook on other side for 2 min.apply some oil
- Sprinkle some gram masala powder with urad dhall mixture podi (optional)
- Remove the dosa from the tawa
- Our Tasty and yummmy Mutton Dosa is ready
Sending this Recipe to Anyonecancook For Beginners,With minimum amount of time