this contains more beta-carotene than broccoli,more calcium then spinach and more potassium than banana.
I love to crunch this crispy pakoda made of pavakka........
pakoda will be liked by all as there is hardly any bitter taste after cooking. ...
Bittergourd - 2 long ones
Besan / Channadal flour - 1 cups
Chilli powder - 3 tbsps
Salt to taste
- Chopped bittergourds to small pieces and add chilli powder,turmeric and salt soak it for 30 minutes
- In a big vessel , mix pavakka ,floursand little asfotedia
- Add sufficient water and mix them as per the required proportion.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a heavy bottomed vessel . Once hot, drop mixture to make pakodas.
- Slowly cook Crispy and tasty Pavakkai pakoda is ready
- The bitter gourd pakoda goes very well with rasam and any kind of rice.