1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tbsp tomato sauce
3 green chillies, chopped
hot chilli sauce
2 tsp Soya sauce
chilli powder-1/4 tsp
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped ginger
4 tbsp flour
A pinch of black pepper powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few springs onion and coriander leaves, chopped
* Clean and wash the fish fillets. Drain.
* Apply salt, pepper powder, lemon juice +turmeric powderand chilli powder andginger-garlic paste to the fish pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
* Mix cornflour, flour, beaten egg, salt and with little water and make a batter.
* Apply this batter well to the fish pieces and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
* Keep aside.
* Heat oil /butter in another pan and fry chopped garlic and ginger and green chillies.
* Also add tomato sauce, Soya sauce hot chilli paste and fried fish pieces.
* Stir well to coat the pieces with the Soya sauce mixture.
* Now add a little of water and simmer until all the water is evaporated.
* chopped coriander leaves and spring onions and serve hot.