Shahi bread is a bread based dessert item which is quite easy to prepare and
awesome in taste.
Slices of bread - 4
Condensed milk – 6 tbs
Milk – 1/2 liter
Ground cardamom seeds – 1/2 tsp
Almonds, pistachios, walnuts, cashew-nuts, raisans – 15 gms
- Trim and cut each slice of bread cut it diagonally(u r design) and swallow fry in ghee to a golden brown colour.
- Drain thoroughly and keep aside. Fry all the nuts and pound coarsely. Also fry the raisins.
- Take a wide pan and put in milk, condensed milk, 2 tablespoon sugar, cardamoms for 10 minutes
- Cook on a low fire till the mixture turns a little thick, then put the fried bread side by side in the pan.
- Let it cook till all the moisture is absorbed by the bread. leave in the fridge to chill.
When ready to serve, place the slices of bread on the plate, garnish with the remaining dry fruits.